Accidental fire at Trearddur Bay property

FIRE crews were called out to tackle a blaze at a Trearddur Bay property.

North Wales Fire and Rescue Service confirmed two crews attended the incident in Lon St Ffraid, which was reported just before 4.50pm on Friday.

A spokesman said the incident involved a blaze in an electric box and firefighters used two sets of breathing apparatus, as well as a thermal imaging camera, at the scene.

The cause of the incident was confirmed to have been accidental and resulted in minimal smoke damage to the room of origin.

Nobody was injured, the fire service confirmed.

North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey

Be the first to comment on "Accidental fire at Trearddur Bay property"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*