A FIRE in a skip was believed to be deliberate.
The incident happened on Gaingc Road, Towyn.
North Wales Fire and Rescue Service received a call at 9pm on Thursday, August 20.
One crew attended.
Also at about 3.30pm on Thursday, there was a blaze involving an oil fired cooker.
A spokesperson for the fire service said: “Two crews attended a fire in a property in Llanfaes, Ynys Mon.
“The fire involved an oil fired cooker and the cause was a faulty burner within the appliance.
“The fire was out on arrival.”