Anglesey News and Events
Planning your Anglesey trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Anglesey such as events and attractions, to make your Anglesey visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Anglesey, you’ll find everything you need for your Anglesey holiday on Whats On in Anglesey.com. Our What’s On Anglesey guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Anglesey – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Anglesey by checking out our News and Events Calendar page.
See what's On in Anglesey. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
It comes as a mass brawl was filmed at Ogmore-by-Sea North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
FIREFIGHTERS attended a number of callouts during one day. North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
THERE was a real ‘buzz’ around Anglesey Sea Zoo last night as some ‘unexpected visitors’ arrived on site. North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
We’re gearing up for a whole new year of beach cleaning! We’re hosting 3 survey cleans this year, one for spring, one…
Have you made your plans yet? | Dach chi wedi gwneud eich cynlluniau eto? 🎪 Join us for a great day at…
« Previous 1 … 125 126 127
north wales chronicle
- Man who did not stop and report fatal collisionon September 20, 2022 at 2:44 pm
38-year-old Stuart Farnell, from the Stockport area, died following the incident, which was on the A5025 on the evening of February 19, 2021.
- Anglesey man guilty of assaulting woman in Bangor to avoid alcoholon September 19, 2022 at 6:50 am
A MAN from Anglesey is to abstain from consuming alcohol after pleading guilty to assaulting a woman in Bangor.
- Ban for Anglesey man who drove more than three times alcohol limiton September 17, 2022 at 6:55 am
A MAN from Anglesey is to serve a ban from the roads and complete unpaid work after pleading guilty to drink-driving.
- Anglesey bin workers to observe two minutes silence on Mondayon September 16, 2022 at 2:17 pm
Anglesey’s bin workers are set to observe a two minute silence as a mark of respect to the Queen on Monday.
- Beaumaris Makers Market to return and include tribute to Queenon September 16, 2022 at 1:51 pm
THE Beaumaris Makers Market is to return to Anglesey this weekend.
- B&M shopper in stitches after seeing rude addition to Christmas decorationby email@example.com (Rachel Pugh, Angharad Thomas, Amelia Shaw, Rachel Pugh) on September 24, 2022 at 10:20 am
Apparently this is not the first time the 'finer details' have been added
- 'Pandemonium' at Welsh airport as holidaymakers left stranded for 18 hoursby firstname.lastname@example.org (Amelia Shaw, Robert Harries) on September 24, 2022 at 10:08 am
The flight to Tenerife was delayed due to technical issues
- Take our Wrexham AFC quiz to test your knowledge of the Dragons history?by email@example.com (George Hughes) on September 24, 2022 at 7:30 am
Have a go to see if you're Wrexham's ultimate fan or a bit of a Netflix bandwagon jumper
- The 12 most expensive and cheapest places to buy a property in North Walesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Owen Hughes) on September 24, 2022 at 7:00 am
ONS statistics show which parts of the region command the highest house prices and where people can still get on the ladder more easily
- Gwynedd mum feeds family of five for £65 a week on Asda Just Essentials range with spreadsheet hackby email@example.com (Amelia Shaw) on September 24, 2022 at 6:55 am
Jody Jones from Bangor claims to have halved her shopping bill by almost half with her meticulously planned approach to shopping