Anglesey News and Events
Planning your Anglesey trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Anglesey such as events and attractions, to make your Anglesey visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Anglesey, you’ll find everything you need for your Anglesey holiday on Whats On in Anglesey.com. Our What’s On Anglesey guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Anglesey – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Anglesey by checking out our News and Events Calendar page.
See what's On in Anglesey. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
A FAMILY firm based on Anglesey proved to be a “glass above” during the COVID-19 pandemic after increasing turnover and taking on new staff. North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
A SUSPECTED drug driver was arrested after being stopped on Anglesey, police have said. North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
THE Welsh and UK Governments today invited applications for Wales’ very first freeport. North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
A COUNCIL is using its “horse sense” for an environmental project amid a major funding boost. North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
PENRHOS Coastal Park in Holyhead has been named the “UK’s Favourite Park 2022”. North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 127 Next »
north wales chronicle
- Man who did not stop and report fatal collisionon September 20, 2022 at 2:44 pm
38-year-old Stuart Farnell, from the Stockport area, died following the incident, which was on the A5025 on the evening of February 19, 2021.
- Anglesey man guilty of assaulting woman in Bangor to avoid alcoholon September 19, 2022 at 6:50 am
A MAN from Anglesey is to abstain from consuming alcohol after pleading guilty to assaulting a woman in Bangor.
- Ban for Anglesey man who drove more than three times alcohol limiton September 17, 2022 at 6:55 am
A MAN from Anglesey is to serve a ban from the roads and complete unpaid work after pleading guilty to drink-driving.
- Anglesey bin workers to observe two minutes silence on Mondayon September 16, 2022 at 2:17 pm
Anglesey’s bin workers are set to observe a two minute silence as a mark of respect to the Queen on Monday.
- Beaumaris Makers Market to return and include tribute to Queenon September 16, 2022 at 1:51 pm
THE Beaumaris Makers Market is to return to Anglesey this weekend.
- LIVE: Euromillions and Thunderball draw and results for Friday, September 23, 2022by email@example.com (Aaran Lennox ) on September 23, 2022 at 7:00 pm
Tonight's jackpot is a life changing £169 million
- 'Big cats' spotted at holiday park and forest as more sightings reported in North Walesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Matthew Evans) on September 23, 2022 at 6:54 pm
People in Pwllheli and Nercwys said they'd seen large creatures
- Speed camera myths debunked as truth on alerting other drivers and 10 per cent rule revealedby email@example.com (Lydia Morris, Matthew Evans) on September 23, 2022 at 6:22 pm
Many different claims are made on social media about how GoSafe speed vans work
- Man claimed he got 'unpleasant comments' before he assaulted teenagerby firstname.lastname@example.org (Glyn Bellis, David Powell) on September 23, 2022 at 6:16 pm
Michael Bowes, of Rhyl, was jailed for a total of 25 weeks
- Welsh bride jilted by groom on her big day goes ahead with wedding that cost her life savingsby email@example.com (Aaran Lennox ) on September 23, 2022 at 6:11 pm
Kayley Stead went ahead with her wedding entrance and meal and even posed for photos without her groom