Anglesey News and Events
Planning your Anglesey trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Anglesey such as events and attractions, to make your Anglesey visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Anglesey, you’ll find everything you need for your Anglesey holiday on Whats On in Anglesey.com. Our What’s On Anglesey guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Anglesey – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Anglesey by checking out our News and Events Calendar page.
See what's On in Anglesey. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
THE Welsh Affairs Committee will hold a one-off evidence session hearing the latest on a new nuclear power station at Wylfa Newydd in Anglesey, following the failure of the Horizon scheme. North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
A MEMBER of the public has scooped an amazing £10,000 a month for a year. North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
A RUNNER fell from the cliffs close to Copper Mine Creek on the Isle of Anglesey on Saturday (September 11). North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
THE nephew of the late Welsh jazz clarinettist, Harry Parry, has appealed for memories of his uncle from residents of Bangor and North Wales. North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
A work placement at Menai Science Park (M-SParc) has paid off for a university student, who is now in his second year of full-time employment with a business at the space. North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
1 2 3 … 72 Next »
north wales chronicle
- Nuclear power station at Wylfa Newydd to be examined by committeeon September 16, 2021 at 4:30 pm
THE Welsh Affairs Committee will hold a one-off evidence session hearing the latest on a new nuclear power station at Wylfa Newydd in Anglesey, following the failure of the Horizon scheme.
- Ynys Môn MS encourages use of Welsh speakers on self-service tillson September 16, 2021 at 11:55 am
THE MS for Ynys Môn has called on numerous supermarket chains to have Welsh voices on their self-service tills at their stores in Wales.
- Anglesey Abbey and Gardens announce Winter Lights fundraiser planson September 16, 2021 at 10:18 am
ANGLESEY Abbey and Gardens has revealed its plans for this year’s Winter Lights event.
- Anglesey teenager providing gift bags for children at Bangor hospitalon September 16, 2021 at 10:05 am
A GIRL from Anglesey has been providing gift bags for children at a Bangor hospital which has provided invaluable care for her brother in the past.
- 27 affordable home plan submitted in Llanfairpwllon September 15, 2021 at 1:28 pm
Plans for a 27 affordable home development have been submitted to Anglesey Council on land just off the A55.
- Coronavirus LIVE: Mark Drakeford holds press conference as decision on vaccine passports dueby email@example.com (Owen Evans) on September 17, 2021 at 7:53 am
Wales' First Minister will hold a briefing on Friday afternoon
- Serial shoplifter stole booze from Sainsbury's the day after being handed suspended jail termby firstname.lastname@example.org (Glyn Bellis) on September 17, 2021 at 5:00 am
Layton Vallance's sentence was activated after he found himself in trouble again
- World-famous Spitfire set to land in North Wales - here's where and when it could appearby email@example.com (Steve Bagnall) on September 17, 2021 at 5:00 am
Excitement is building ahead of a possible appearance by the legendary fighter plane
- North Wales 'Beverly Hills' home extension referred to Planning Inspectorate after double refusalby firstname.lastname@example.org (Gareth Wyn-Williams) on September 17, 2021 at 5:00 am
Gwynedd Council's Planning Committee went against the advice of officers and twice refused proposals to refurbish and extend Tan-y-Mynydd
- LIVE: 'Serious incident' shut two sections of Gwynedd road as air ambulance calledby email@example.com (Owen Evans, Sophie Goodall) on September 16, 2021 at 11:16 pm
Police said the road would be closed for 'a considerable amount of time'