Anglesey News and Events
Planning your Anglesey trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Anglesey such as events and attractions, to make your Anglesey visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Anglesey, you’ll find everything you need for your Anglesey holiday on Whats On in Anglesey.com. Our What’s On Anglesey guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Anglesey – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Anglesey by checking out our News and Events Calendar page.
See what's On in Anglesey. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
“I cannot imagine the nightmare he and his family have endured these past years.” North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
A SOCIAL enterprise based in Anglsey, Menter Môn, has been supporting communities across Gwynedd and Anglesey to improve their green spaces to benefit people and wildlife. North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
Panic unfolded after a group fo 10 kayakers, who were on their way back from a trip to the Skerries, got into trouble 1.5 nautical miles off the Cemlyn coast. North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
A FRESH appeal has been made for help in finding a man who went missing in the Holyhead area nearly five years ago. North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
A HOTEL in Beaumaris is inviting elderly members of the community to use its premises as a warm space this December. North Wales Chronicle | Anglesey …
1 2 3 … 138 Next »
north wales chronicle
- New boutique guest house on Anglesey ready to welcome guestson December 7, 2022 at 10:04 am
Rooms boast stunning views across the sea, mountains, RAF Valley and Starvation Rocks.
- Ex-Anglesey councillor honoured after 'miscarriage of justice'on December 7, 2022 at 8:07 am
"I cannot imagine the nightmare he and his family have endured these past years."
- Anglesey social enterprise helping communities transform green spaceson December 6, 2022 at 10:44 am
A SOCIAL enterprise based in Anglsey, Menter Môn, has been supporting communities across Gwynedd and Anglesey to improve their green spaces to benefit people and wildlife.
- Deputy minister Lee Waters visits Menai Bridgeon December 5, 2022 at 12:43 pm
The Deputy Minister for Climate Change Lee Waters visited the historic Menai Strait crossing recently to reveal a package of support measures.
- Quick action by fellow kayaker saves man's life in Angleseyon December 5, 2022 at 8:25 am
Panic unfolded after a group fo 10 kayakers, who were on their way back from a trip to the Skerries, got into trouble 1.5 nautical miles off the Cemlyn coast.
- Ultrafast broadband for Snowdon summit as Openreach to lay 7km of fibre cable up the mountainby email@example.com (Owen Hughes) on December 8, 2022 at 12:01 am
Walkers and rescuers will soon have access to a one gigabyte a second technology at the top of Wales' highest mountain
- Deaths of four paddleboarders in Welsh river 'could have been avoided', report findsby firstname.lastname@example.org (David Powell) on December 8, 2022 at 12:01 am
Clothing and leash guidance weren't followed and signs were inadequate
- Police appeal after public order incident at Colwyn Bay town centre barby email@example.com (Aaran Lennox ) on December 7, 2022 at 9:59 pm
Police are seeking the identity of a male in relation to the incident at the Prince Madoc Bar
- The most deprived areas in Wales mapped showing wide contrast in different areasby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lucy John, Aaran Lennox ) on December 7, 2022 at 9:57 pm
The new ONS maps showing contrasting living standards depending where you are
- B&M customers are going crazy for £1.25 chocolate treatby email@example.com (Charlotte Roszko, Alex Whilding) on December 7, 2022 at 9:35 pm
The white chocolate treat is a limited edition product